Jordan Tourists say


About Jordan tours with Sherazade Travel


Dear Mr Khaldoun Issa
Hi. How are you? i am so happy went i was in jordan last week the place i visit, all i love it, specially in petra is amazing place. i am so happy also because your company give me good driver. his name alaa and his so kind to me. he show me all the places in jordan. and i am so happy also about hotel your tour company is the best for me, i always go with tour if i visit some country  but this is first time go tour by my self and i feel comfortable when I go any places. and i like the way his driving also. so from the first day until end of day i feel very happy. thank u for your service and i will tell to anyone that your company very good.
best regards

Hi Khaldoun
Hope that you are well and that business is good.
Just a quick email to say a big thank you for the trip that you organised for us – it was excellent with some very memorable moments! Riad was a star filling me in with answers from the questions that we asked as well as putting up with our snoring after busy days out and about. We had the most wonderful time.
Thank you again .
Regards

Dear Khaldoun
Just a quick note to say what a great time we had on our trip to Jordan. It surpassed our expectations and was fully enjoyed. Special thanks to our guide/driver, always was on time and nothing was too much for him and he was always very helpful and polite, giving lots of information on the places that we saw.
I will have no problems recommending your services and have already passed on your details to one of my collegues.
Regards
Roger B.

Dear Khaldoun
How are you? My wife and I just wanted to tell you what a great time we had in Jordan. Our trip was absolutely amazing! Riyad was great and I will highly recommend him and Sherazade Travel to all of my family and friends! The pricing, customer service and quality of the trip was absolutely amazing!
Thanks again for making our Anniversary so special. The Petra Kitchen was absolutely amazing!
Good luck to you in the future and please pass our best to Riyad.
Ramadan Kareem!
Kind Regards,
Ryan C.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts